52 Night Comfort Guarantee
In the unlikely event you find your new mattress uncomfortable, you can exchange it for another mattress
Here are the Rules:
1. If you find your mattress uncomfortable, you can select an alternative mattress of the same size.
2. The Comfort Guarantee only applies when your first mattress is in excellent condition (reasonable use with no marks or stains) – the best way to keep your mattress in excellent condition is to use a mattress protector and you can find these here: https://bedtime.co.uk/accessories
3. Exchanges can only be agreed from 28 nights to 52 nights following delivery (this period allows your body to adjust to your new mattress and for it to settle properly in your bedroom). Please contact the Bedtime Customer Care Team by email on firstname.lastname@example.org and they will happily guide you through this process.
4. If a higher-priced mattress is selected, the price difference plus £49 collection and redelivery charge needs to be paid at the time of reselection.
5. If a lower-priced mattress is selected, only the collection and redelivery charge of £49 needs to be paid at the time of reselection (mattress price difference is non-refundable)
Exchanges are limited to one exchange per product ordered.